Frequently Asked Questions:

Do you have liability insurance and ServSafe certification?

Ideally, a chef who’s going to work in your own home will have liability insurance, and ServSafe certification. I have both.

A chef who’s ServSafe certified has been trained in what it sounds like: safe food handling. The ServSafe Food Handler Program, which is administered by the National Restaurant Association, is more rigorous than many local programs. Though it’s not mandated in every state, it applies nationwide.

I am also a proud member of the Monterey Bay American Chef Federation and Les Dames d’Escoffier International Monterey Bay Chapter.


Do You Have a Business License?

The American Personal Chef Association strives to ensure that all of its members adhere to the laws of their state and city. Lack of a license to operate a business indicates that a Personal Chef is unprofessional and careless regarding the law. I am fully licensed.

Do you have references?

I come highly recommended by many local residents. References available upon request.

For more information, or to schedule a free in-home consultation, please fill out the form below. Please note there is a $500 minimum fee for catering services.